Timber Framing Extensions
TIMBER FRAME BUILD AND EXTENSION
SMOOTH SAILING TOWARDS YOUR NEW LEVEL OF LIVING
Extending your home could be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. Unfortunately it could also be one of the most stressful periods of your life. You need to be sure that the end result will be what you want and that the experience will be a pleasant and straightforward one.
We are so committed to your enjoyment of the home extension process that we give you this guarantee…
If you find the process of extending your home with CC CONSTRUCTION more stressful than you expected it to be, we’ll send you (and your family) away for a relaxing weekend holiday on us.
Seven great reasons why to build your home or Extension from Timber Framing?
1. Commercially Advantageous: Due to the scalability and speed of production CC Construction can build houses in a commercially viable way. Quicker construction unlocks capital that would otherwise be tied up as the homebuyer pays for a mortgage on the new house but at the same time must pay rent while waiting for construction to end. For a property developer, a quicker turnaround time to complete a development brings huge commercial gains and savings.
2. Energy Efficient homes: Timber frame homes are highly energy efficient. Insulated walls combined with a lower mass compared to brick and mortar result in huge savings in energy and cheaper electricity bills. Recent studies suggest that a 32% saving is possible. If solar panelled geysers are included the savings are even greater.
3. Higher Quality: More consistent and less Snags: CC Construction homes are built like a car. Precision engineering combined with computer aided design and manufacturing systems ensure that houses are built to the highest level of European quality and consistency. We can provide a guarantee for 10 years for each house as a demonstration of our belief and commitment to our product.
4. Design & construction Flexibility: Just because its timber frame doesn’t mean you can’t have bricks. Timber frame provides the structure for the roofs and walls, but the building can be clad with different finishing’s on the outer wall. From an architect’s viewpoint, manufactured housing provides great scope for creative and innovative designs, which can be tailor made to customer needs.
5. Environmentally friendly: Timber frame houses have a much smaller carbon foot print than traditional building. Starting upstream in the value chain, CC Construction sources its timber from companies that harvest their forests in an environmentally sustainable way. So, for every tree that is cut down two new trees are planted. In the next step, the factory production process as well as the materials used emits less CO2 and energy. Indeed, every cubic meter of wood used in a house saves 2 tons of CO2.
6. Cleaner Building Site: The construction site is also much eco-friendlier as most of the construction takes place in under the shelter of the factory with only the erection of the house taking place on site. The result is less waste and a cleaner building site less prone to the vagaries of weather.
7. Healthier: Due to the organic breathable nature of wood timber frame houses are healthier than normal houses and do not suffer from damp and humidity.
Home Improvement Builders:
- Timber Frame Specialists
- Loft Conversions
- Painting Decorating
- Kitchen & Bathroom Fitters
- Handyman Services
Local, reliable home improvement builders services in London & Surrey
Our reputation in London & Surrey
The majority of our work comes from recommendations. We only employ the very best of tradesmen and we ensure before employing them that the individual has a wealth of knowledge in his own particular trade. Our team are polite, trustworthy & professional.
As home improvement builders in London & Surrey we offer a wide range of building services from home improvements to complete new builds. When you need a builder come to CC Construction for a professional service.
Contact CC Construction today for a FREE no obligation quotation.
London & Surrey’s leading home improvement builders for general home renovations.
House renovations can cover a wide range of projects, from the redecoration of a single bedroom, to the total refurbishment of a current private and domestic property.
Timber Frame Specialists
Extending your home could be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made.
Unfortunately it could also be one of the most stressful periods of your life.
Painting & Decorating
Our Painters & Decorators have years of experience in home and office renovations, we provide a variety of painting & decorating services to clients throughout London & Surrey.
Turn to CC Construction & Handy when you need professional assistance with property repairs, improvements and installations. We are a local based company that can help you with anything you need when it comes to making your house or apartment a better place to live
Read more on this service
Would recommend CC Construction, friendly & professional. C. Caghill, Petersham
Professional home improvement builders in London & Surrey
If you are considering any home or commercial business improvements in London & Surrey which will lift your standard of living and long-term investment, as well as the resale value of your home or business, then CC Construction have the knowledge, the ability, the vision and the tools that the job requires! We promise to clean up following all work to leave your property in the same condition when we leave as when we found it. We have it all covered.
Our attention to detail, dedication to customers and our competitive prices have contributed to satisfied customers. Our staff members are all trained, committed, highly qualified and our service is dependable, thorough and reliable.
Contact CCC London & Surrey
If you would like more information about our home improvement builders services, contact us by phone, or you can send us a message via the enquiry form on the contact page. One of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.